For its 2021/22 season, Batemans Bay Sailing Club has put together a full program of races and events that promises something for both our competitive and cruising/social members.
You can download the 2021/22 Sailing Program and Notice of Race (Keelboats, Multihulls and Trailables).
The main keelboat (mono and multihull) events include the:
- Bay Cup Series – Two Divisions (Cat 7) – sailing to all points of Batemans Bay.
- Coastal Cup Series for Div 1 (Cat 4) yachts – in coastal waters between Moruya to the south and North Durras to the north.
- Tollgate Classic Series for Div 2 (Cat 7) yachts within the waters of Batemans Bay
- River Wranglers – our Friday twilight series – held on the Clyde River between the marina and Clyde Rive bridge
- Womens’ Series events sailed within Batemans Bay
- Special Sailing events that have an emphasis on fun and building boating skills
- Winter Series of competitive and social races on Saturdays and Sundays running from May through to August. Champagne sailing at its best!, and
- South Coast Regatta – start the new year with two days of racing held in or around
During the holiday season boats from the club also make the trip to Jervis Bay to participate in races hosted by the Jervis Bay Sailing Club (JBSC)over the Australia Day weekend. Then over Easter, we issue a reciprocal invitation to other clubs to join us sailing at Batemans Bay
Go to the Race Entries page on this website to buy an All Inclusive Race Entry (enter any or all races on the program), a Series Entry or else a Single Race Entry.
You’ll be surprised at how little it costs to sail with Batemans Bay Sailing Club.