The majority of the Club’s fleet of keel boats are regularly sailed in the Club’s Bay Cup and Coastal series.
The main keel boat events include:
- the Bay Cup Series – Two Divisions (Cat 7). Sailing to all points of Batemans Bay.
- the Coastal Cup Series for Div 1 (Cat 4) yachts – in the Tasman Sea from as far South as Moruya to as far North as Durras.
- the Tollgate Classic Series for Div 2 (Cat 7) yachts within the waters of Batemans Bay
- the Ladies Skippers/Crew members’ race, and
- the Winter Series of competitive and social races on Saturdays and Sundays running from May through to August – Champagne sailing!.
- A major event on the keel boat calendar is The South Coast Regatta – a family regatta over two days in early January. During the holiday season boats from the club also make the trip to Jervis Bay to participate in races hosted by the Jervis Bay Sailing Club.