1. A SAILING FORUM.
10.00am – 11.15 am, SUNDAY, 2 JULY 2017
2. THE 2017ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
11.30am, SUNDAY, 2 JULY 2017
(To be followed by a barbeque)
AT THE CLUB HOUSE
1. The 2017-2018 program.
2. Initiatives to grow the Club’s membership and participation in Club events including:
3. Other matters that may be raised by a member.
1. Settle draft agenda.
No item may be raised as ‘other business’ at the conclusion of the meeting. Settling the draft agenda at the commencement of the meeting provides an opportunity for a member to place on the agenda (in a sequence of importance the majority of members considers appropriate) an item that the member might otherwise raise under ‘other business’.
3. Adoption of the minutes of the 2016 Annual General Meeting.
4. Matters arising from the minutes of the 2016 Annual General Meeting.
6. Election of office bearers and ordinary members of the committee (cl 14 of the Rules):
7. Items (if any) agreed to be placed on the agenda when settling the draft agenda.
By order of the Secretary
LINKS TO DOCUMENTS