BATEMANS BAY SAILING CLUB INC
2019-2020 SINGLE RACE ENTRY APPLICATION
TO PARTICIPATE IN RACING WITH BATEMANS BAY SAILING CLUB, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO READ, ACKNOWLEDGE AND DECLARE TO THE FOLLOWING -
Notice of Race, Racing Rules of Sailing and Special Regulations
I have read the Club’s Notice of Race at https://www.bbsc.org.au/resources/Documents/2019-20/2019-20%20Sailing%20Programme%20and%20NoR/2019-20%20BBSC%20Notice%20of%20Race%20FINAL.pdf and in particular the clauses stating:
• the Club’s Risk Warning and Disclaimer;
• the indemnity given by a participant in a race or event conducted by the Club; and
• the limited extent of the Club’s insurance.
I have also read the Racing Rules of Sailing and Special Regulations published by Australian Sailing at https://www.sailingresources.org.au/class-assoc/rrs-special-regs/&quicklink=true/ and in particular rules 3 (acceptance of the Rules) and 4 (Decision to Race).In consideration of the Club accepting this application I accept that I am under an obligation to ensure that the person in charge of the nominated boat:
• informs each participant on the boat of the Club’s Risk Warning, Disclaimer, the indemnity given by a participant and the limited extent of the Club’s insurance; and
• observes the Racing Rules of Sailing and Special Regulations generally and in particular rules 3 and 4.
Nominated boat and crew
I declare that the following particulars of the boat and her crew in this Entry Form are true and correct as at the date of its completion.
By clicking Agree and Continue, I confirm that I have read and agree to the above